Our podiatrist, Amina Sukkarieh, is a graduate of Western Sydney University with a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine. She has a keen interest in general foot care, sports-focused podiatry and custom footwear.
Sydney Podiatry Services
When treating your condition, our podiatrist will begin by understanding your injury or concerns, having a look at your footwear, learning about your current activity levels and taking your treatment goals into consideration. Some patients may not be injured but still need advice to prevent injuries and/or improve their sporting performance.
You may receive advice that covers:
- Correct leg and foot strengthening and stretching exercises
- The advantages and disadvantages of different footwear
- Orthotics (special shoe inserts) that alter leg and foot mechanics to modify or offload movement, to assist in pain reduction
Where there is pain, injuries or other issues present, our initial assessment can enable us to determine:
- Cause of condition
- Potential mitigation
- Appropriate treatment
- Solutions to related issues
Our qualified Sydney podiatrist is also ready to provide treatment for or advice on:
- Biomechanical cause behind foot, leg, ankle, knee, hip and back pain
- Foot and ankle disorders, including callouses, nail edge resection, ingrown toenails and blisters
- Appropriate strengthening and stretching exercise program
- Semi-rigid or flexible corrective foot orthotics (for sports or general use)
- Personalised requirements for football boots, running shoes and other types of sporting footwear
Get Sydney Podiatry
Our Sydney podiatrist, Amina Sukkarieh, is driven by patient satisfaction and committed to providing patient-centred care with an empathetic approach, to provide the best possible podiatry treatment and health outcome.
See a qualified Sydney podiatrist today. For all your foot care and footwear needs, please book online at Sports Focus Physiotherapy now.