Returning to Sports and HIIT Exercise After Birth
Sports Focus is keeping up to date on issues that affect women today, like returning to exercise safely after birth.
Before returning to any high impact – or ‘core’ dominant strength work a check up with your women’s health Physio will ensure you have an individualised program and know exactly what you can do!!
If you have had a baby and are wondering when you can get back to doing activities, book in for a ‘Women’s Health Assessment” with one of our Women’s Health Physiotherapists today. You should be six weeks post baby for your appointment. If you have any concerns with your recovery , come in sooner so we can treat those post – birth sore back and shoulder issues.
Think you do /don/t need your belt or binder anymore – get your tummy checked today!
Why see a Women’s Health Physio?
- 1:1 assessment of your spine, core, pelvic floor, and abdominal wall will give you a comprehensive guide of what your body is ready to do…
- We look at your posture, any previous or current issues Spine, Hip, Knee etc.
- We assess your Abdominal muscles and determine if your tummy muscles are recovered
- We do an Internal vaginal assessment of the Pelvic floor to check on your returning strength
- We can answer your questions on your recovery
- Guide your exercise options and create effective home exercise programs
- work with Pelvic Floor Safe Personal trainers
Our experienced Women’s health Physio’s are available at:
Northbridge firstname.lastname@example.org 9958 8986
Liverpool email@example.com 9601 8411
Principal Sports Focus Physiotherapy
Senior Pelvic & Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Grad Dip Phty, MCSP, APAM