Before returning to any high impact – or ‘core’ dominant strength work a check up with your women’s health Physio will ensure you have an individualised program and know exactly what you can do!!
If you have had a baby and are wondering when you can get back to doing activities, book in for a ‘Women’s Health Assessment” with one of our Women’s Health Physiotherapists today. You should be six weeks post baby for your appointment. If you have any concerns with your recovery , come in sooner so we can treat those post – birth sore back and shoulder issues.
Think you do /don/t need your belt or binder anymore – get your tummy checked today!
Why see a Women’s Health Physio?
- 1:1 assessment of your spine, core, pelvic floor, and abdominal wall will give you a comprehensive guide of what your body is ready to do…
- We look at your posture, any previous or current issues Spine, Hip, Knee etc.
- We assess your Abdominal muscles and determine if your tummy muscles are recovered
- We do an Internal vaginal assessment of the Pelvic floor to check on your returning strength
- We can answer your questions on your recovery
- Guide your exercise options and create effective home exercise programs
- work with Pelvic Floor Safe Personal trainers
Our experienced Women’s health Physio’s are available at:
Northbridge [email protected] 9958 8986
Liverpool [email protected] 9601 8411
Principal Sports Focus Physiotherapy
Senior Pelvic & Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Grad Dip Phty, MCSP, APAM