Who we are
Sports Focus Physiotherapy is a multi-disciplinary, progressive, and dynamic allied health company which was established over 30 years ago. Sports Focus Physiotherapy in Partnership with InterHealthcare is dedicated to becoming Australia’s market-leading integrated, allied health network capable of positively impacting the health profile of the average Australian. The InterHealthcare vision is to bring together leaders in the allied health field to create a national network of allied health businesses and service providers, representing all allied health modalities, providing a broad range of health services under a diversified business model.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team on a contract basis. Working at both an external facility and on the road visiting patients at their home, this is ideal for a driven candidate to join a multi-disciplinary practice group where your colleagues are all passionate about true patient wellbeing. Our ideal candidate would have 3-4 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist and must be able to work independently. The ability to be multilingual especially in Arabic would be useful but is not essential.
- Assessing, developing treatment plans, and providing treatment as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Reporting to the Managing Principal Physiotherapist and the Group Operations Manager.
Key Attributes and Values
- Be kind, friendly and respectful to all.
- Show initiative, enthusiasm and be flexible.
- Strong ability to build rapport with patients and exercise good clinical reasoning.
- Strive for the delivery of best healthcare and continued learning.
- Minimum relevant bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy & AHPRA registration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Australian working rights.
- Federal Police Clearance.
- Working with Children Check.
- Immunisation History.
- Drivers Licence.
- Own Car.
We provide a supportive work environment that gives its people the opportunity to thrive. We allow our practitioners to focus solely on mentoring programs.
If this role interests you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.