Spine Care Exercise Classes (Castle Hill)
Sports Focus Spine Care is a class based program that allows participants to exercise at their own level in a comfortable and well supervised environment. People with chronic back and neck pain can be taught how to regain lost movement and wake up those muscles which have been inactive.
Whether you are:
• Recovering from injury or surgery
• Wanting to relieve everyday aches and pains by improving your posture and flexibility
• Wanting to reactivate postural muscles that have been neglected for years to help avoid injury
• Keen to regain your figure and reclaim your body after childbirth
• Striving for consistency and optimal performance in physical activities such as golf, tennis, running and swimming
Our expert physiotherapists can assist you to reverse the postural collapse that is contributing to your pain and discomfort.
Our leading Sports Focus Spine Care physiotherapist has over twenty years of experience in spinal fitness and back care.
|Castle Hill||(02) 8850 0797||map|
|Liverpool||(02) 9601 8411||map|
|Mt Pritchard||(02) 8786 0666||map|
|Northbridge||(02) 9958 8986||map|
|Willoughby||(02) 9967 0013||map|
|Wynyard||(02) 9262 4147||map|